I'm here to blog too, other than Char's post. Hahaha. Note: I DO NOT like JH please. I LOVE X.ALONSO. [:
I totally can't believe Char, Eulynn(Eul-Goon) and I talked on the phone from 11.00pm till 7.00am la. Goodness, O's here and we still got the time to chat. But it was hell fun. Full of laughters and suannings. [: So, Char and I decided to meet up at Macs at 7.30am since we couldn't get to sleep. Ate hotcakes! And after that, we began to feel the effects of not sleeping. I slept for a few mimutes before being awaken by the crowd. Right, and Eulynn was very late, again! Haha. Jaime also came after that. Wasn't productive for me. I kept sleeping in between my mugging session. Damn, I was really dead tired. And I really think we lack the sense of urgency. Someone kill me please. We could even afford the time to play Bingo, apart from Jaime who was mugging hard. Darn, I think we're in deep shit.
Nevertheless, it was frigging enjoyable. [: Yay, I love Char and Eul-Goon plenty. I love all the laughings especially cause they really came from the bottom of my heart. Can't wait for the after O's plans! :D Alright, I really need to catch up on my sleep now. I badly need it cause I'm totally sleep deprived. I'm like a walking zombie. Right, mug hard people.
-